Tell Me About Yourself
It is one of the most and frequently asked Interview question. Tell me about yourself.Your response to this request will set the tone for the rest of the interview. For some, this is the most challenging question to answer, as they wonder what the interviewer really wants to know and what information they should include.
When an interviewer says, "Tell me about yourself," the interviewer wants information that is pertinent to the job you're interviewing for. This is also very important question where you need to practice well. So in this page some important tips to give answer this question which is given below.
Here in the below section we are given best 10 things to say “Tell me about yourself”.
Best 10 things to say in “Tell me about yourself”
· Start with Hi or hello to the interviewer.
· Say your name.
· Tell about your educational qualification (Starting from higher degree and say about schooling in a word, if your fresher else no need).
· Tell something about your expertise in the relevant domain.
· Your strength.
· Your weakness – Weakness also should be positive (Example: Over confidence, Perfectionist, love). If you have a good explanation then say your weakness else no need
· Your achievements or accomplishments
· Your interest and passion
· Explain your project using some technical terms. So HR will start checking your knowledge and you can carry the interview in your control.
· Why you applied for this job and how you suitable for this position.
Candidates must focus on the above points. It is very helpful to crack any interview. To get more updates you need to keep visiting this page of ww.jobme.in you can also get the more updates through the email by click on subscribe button.